Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Upcoming Story...

At the moment, I'm leaving my options open for what I want to cover. I'm not sure if I want to interview a single person or cover an a Go Green effort on campus. I've looked at the schedules of all the organizations, and most of them are out of date.

So far I have a slight focus on the way I want my story to be done. I have a few questions prepared that may change when I attend the event. I would want to find out some information about the organization, just in case people want to join.

I would ask questions like . . .
  • What could your organizaton do more in Towson's effort to "Go Green"?
  • What benifits have you seen on campus?
  • So far how has your organization contributed to the effort?
  • What changes are currently being made?
  • What would be your response to someone who does not think Towson is not doing much in the effort?
  • What have your experiences been like in the that organization?
  • When did you join? Why?
  • How would you encourage someone to join?
  • Are there any events coming up? Where? When?

Thats all that I have right now. It seems that my story would be more of a profile. I'm still not sure what I want to do right now, but I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: