Monday, January 26, 2009

About Me . . . again

Hey, my name is Sabrina. I'm officially a junior now. I'm also officially a Mass Comm major. How do I know? A mysterious $200 fee had been added to my account. After fifteen minutes of waiting on the phone for someone at Towson to pick up, I found out that it's a classification fee. How will I pay that? Magic hopefully :) Or maybe I can wish for it. Click my heels together and it disappears. But anyway, I'm pursuing a career in writing. I basically don't care what I write; I just want to write. It's what I'm good at. It's all I know. If I could get into magazine writing that would be great. If I could get into news writing, that would be great also. The only thing that matters is that I get the benefit . . . I guess that's the word I'm looking for . . . of writing. That benefit is proving everyone wrong. I can have a career in this field and not regret it. That's the only thing I hope for. I don't want to be the one wasting my father's money, and working in a field I did not go to college for. That is my only worry. Other than that I'm happy where I am learning new things to help me become a better journalist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina,
It's good to have a goal. I'm sure you'll be a writer. Bummer about that "classification fee". Welcome back!